Hi, my name is Sean Farrelly and I am an Embedded Software Engineer. I like to make prototypes and ship products.
I am currently a consultant, helping small to medium-sized companies bring their product ideas to fruitition.
I graduated from University of Strathclyde with a first-class MEng in Computer and Electronic Systems (CES).
Featured by me
- cli-embedded - A simple command-line interface for use in embedded systems.
- micro-ip - An (ongoing) simple implementation of a TCP/IP stack.
- si7210-driver - A portable driver for Silicon Lab’s Si7210 hall-effect sensor.
- lmt01-driver - A portable driver for Texas Instrument’s LMT01 temperature sensor
- can-gateway-framework - A CAN gateway framework, offering frame-based routing across multiple interfaces and protocols.
- flight-simulator - A flight simulator game built using Java and LWJGL.
- fsm-editor - A tool for building graphical representations of Finite State Machines and simulating their transitions.
- clock-app - An interactive clock animation built using a rudimentary custom graphics engine.
- engine-knock-demo - An interactive web page demonstrating engine knocking in combustion engines.
- nt3h2111-nfc-driver - A portable driver for NXP’s NT3H2111 NTAG NFC device.
I offer embedded software and hardware services on a consultancy and contract basis.
I have particularly strong experience in:
- Internet of Things.
- Low power.
- Continuous integration.
For more information on how I can help you build your product, please get in contact.
I have a CV which details the majority of my skillsets and experience.